Hot tub season is upon us and now is the perfect time for a system flush. SpaGuard’s System Flush removes unseen build-up in plumbing that can impact your tub’s performance.
It works with all sanitizer systems and all spa sizes. Removing built-up grime, lotions, body oils, skin and hair product and debris from the plumbing system and spa surface allows the spa’s circulation system to operate efficiently, improving water condition and chemistry.
A system flush, in addition to a drain and fill, should be done four times a year. System Flush needs to be used prior to draining, cleaning, and refilling your spa.
Instructions for Do It Yourselfers
- Remove the cartridge filter and clean with SpaGuard Filter Cleaner per label directions.
- Apply the contents of the SpaGuard System Flush bottle (24 oz.) directly to the spa water with the pump on.
- Circulate the water for 15 minutes.
- Turn the pump off and completely drain the spa water.
- Clean the surface of your spa with BioGuard Off The Wall surface cleaner.
- Reinsert the cleaned cartridge filter, refill the spa, and balance the water chemistry.
- Enjoy your newly cleaned hot tub!
The links above will take to you to our online store where you can schedule a delivery or pickup.