Unlike raising your PH and alkalinity where you need to use multiple chemicals, bringing down these levels can be used with a single chemical, BioGuard® Lo n Slo. This is a quick dissolving and simple to measure chemical! Lo n Slo is easier to use and safer to store rather than using a muriatic acid to bring down your pH and alkalinity levels.
- Lowers pH
- Reduces total alkalinity
- Safer to store, transport, and handle than liquid acid
- For use in all pool types
- Quick dissolving
Directions for Use
- For In Season temperatures for chlorine, bromine and SoftSwim® pools, the ideal range for total alkalinity is 125 to 150 ppm. For Mineral Springs® and saltwater pools, the ideal range is 80 – 150 ppm.
- If pH is above 7.6, apply Lo N Slo® as determined by ALEX® Pro, or the acid demand chart on the product label.
- Apply by broadcasting product into the deep end with the pump running. Add when the pool is not in use.
- Circulate for 2 hours and retest pH.