Pool Magnet Plus is a metal stain protector. This chemical prevents and removes stains caused by iron, copper and manganese. It will help get rid of any discolored water caused by metals. Pool Magnet Plus is an easy to apply highly concentrated formula.
BioGuard® Pool Magnet® Plus
- Prevents stains caused by metals
- Removes fresh metal stains
- Easy to apply
Directions for Use
Prevention of Stains
- Backwash the filter, then allow the pump to run continuously.
- Apply 1 quart of Pool Magnet® Plus per 10,000 gallons for every 1.0 ppm metals. Maximum recommended dose is 3 qts. per 10,000 gallons. If staining is present, add product directly over these stains.
- If the total amount of metals present exceeds 1.0 ppm, apply Sparkle Up® Filter Aid 48 hours after Pool Magnet® Plus addition to assist in metal removal.
Temporary clouding may occur upon addition.
Scale Inhibitor is another chemical to help prevent scale build up and metal stains. It will also aid in removing these stains from your pool walls. Another benefit of Scale Inhibitor is preventing cloudy water due to high calcium levels.
- Prevents and removes metal stains and scale from pool surfaces
- Protects pool equipment from scale and metal stains
- Prevents cloudy water due to high calcium levels
- Apply 1 quart per 10,000 gallons to deep end of pool with pump running.
- Circulate 48 hours continually after application.
- Swimming can resume immediately after treatment.
- Apply 16 ozs. per 10,000 gallons of water once a month.
- Maintenance doses should be used for pools in areas where excessive minerals cause extreme and constant scale problems